Debating...

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
id say do it, and just start saving for a motor. just buy the parts one at a time as you can afford them. is your truck a DD?

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
boner said:
id say do it, and just start saving for a motor. just buy the parts one at a time as you can afford them. is your truck a DD?

No its not.

And I will not sell the R1 lol.. /slap Chris.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
RBakerian said:
And I will not sell the R1 lol.. /slap Chris.

LOL. then id say do it and just start buying parts one at a time. you'll love that blower, i promise.:rockon:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
I think I should get a discount on one as that's my HD picture they use on their home page :thumbsup:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
twin screw blowers are easier on the motor, they have lower intake temps, thus requiring less boost pressure to make more power

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
I say do it. As long as you dont run a retarded amount of boost, your motor will be fine, with the proper tuning. And DO NOT get rid of the R1. I regret getting rid of mine a few months back.

san-man

Established Member
:-D .............. I also look at that picture often. 2 things are holding me back. 1. For the wife to say O.K. (not because of money) and 2. To find someone around here to install it and tune it ( might just end up in Texas for that since I am from San Antonio).

Then again, I also look at the power combo 2 to start off slow. But I would rather get all the big pieces first and add the smaller ones later, Just a thought.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
See Sig for my opinion.:thumbsup:

Get that bitch! I'll come up and we can have an install party.
mrs_new_all_coholic.gif

Thats a great price for a brand new one. The best price that I could get was from Ford Motorsports at $3925.00. Thats below Ford employee cost.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
See Sig for my opinion.:thumbsup:

Get that bitch! I'll come up and we can have an install party.
mrs_new_all_coholic.gif

Thats a great price for a brand new one. The best price that I could get was from Ford Motorsports at $3925.00. Thats below Ford employee cost.

heh dont say that.. i'll make you come up and install it. lol :banana: I'll make chris come help too. haha

I dunno.. I'd be charging it on my card lol.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Hmm:

Build YOUR own Whipple:

If your using an EGR Delete Plate (-$100.00)

If your using your own Airbox & Filter or Cold Air Kit (-$250.00)

If your using your own Inlet Pipe (-$50.00)

I have a JLP cold air.. dont think i have an egr delete plate though.. inlet pipe?

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
RBakerian said:
Hmm:

Build YOUR own Whipple:

If your using an EGR Delete Plate (-$100.00)

If your using your own Airbox & Filter or Cold Air Kit (-$250.00)

If your using your own Inlet Pipe (-$50.00)

I have a JLP cold air.. dont think i have an egr delete plate though.. inlet pipe?

If you don't use the Whipple CAI then you will need to come up with an other way to mount the P/S resivior. It mounts to the CAI housing. Inlet pipes are different........................................I'd still get it.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. I can get a 2.3 new KB for $2599.00 damn thats way cheaper..

Really rather have the whipple though.. I assume i need a retune after this? What size pulley would I go with ?

Users who are viewing this thread