Debadging a Harley truck?

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
This might sound crazy but I'm looking to buy a Harley F150 for the fact that it's 4-door and has the Eaton blown 5.4. With that said I'm not at all a fan of the Harley motorcycle so the first thing I'd want to do is strip all the Harley badges. I'd possibly even swap to the lightning bumper and wheels too. Anyone done this?

EnglishAdam

Established Member
I have swapped to the L bumper for the looks but retain the badges.
Not quite sure how you would get them off without causing damage. I've seen trucks where they have had the badges stolen and the clearcoat has been tore up.

Lightning bumper ftw :banana:

shakey2.jpg

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
You can get the badges of with the right tools. I worked in body shop and have done this so if you needs some advice/help let me know. ill be more than welcome to help you out so yo wont damage anything. Just fyi you will have to deal with the locator holes in the fenders and tailgate after you remove the badges. So that means filling them and painting the fenders and tailgate. Id say it would look pretty sweet.

Btw my trucks f/s if you interested. Its super clean and ill make u a deal. I need to get it gone. Its got all the appearance mods + a few motor mods with 58k miles.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
This might sound crazy but I'm looking to buy a Harley F150 for the fact that it's 4-door and has the Eaton blown 5.4. With that said I'm not at all a fan of the Harley motorcycle so the first thing I'd want to do is strip all the Harley badges. I'd possibly even swap to the lightning bumper and wheels too. Anyone done this?

I agree, ford should have just made a 4 door lightning the hd badges are gaudy as hell i think the interior is a little over done to. The lightning badge is a bit much as well, I would probably debadge that to. Just the quarter badges. :rockon:

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
Here's my supercrew. Not supercharged, not a harley. I like it. Power adder will come with time and... money. LOL.

4033082801_2a5b8651a6_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread