Death vs a ProCharged Mach 1

LajosV

Established Member
Death vs a Vortech Mach 1

Was really nice out today, and was cruising with a couple mustangs. This nice guy in a Mach 1 said he wanted to run a 5.0. He has a Mach 1 with a Vortech blower dynoed at 480 hp to the wheels he said. He also has Advanced Motor Sports suspension set up which he told me costed him around 10 grand. 305s in the back.
We did a dig race and a roll race. In the dig he got me pretty good Id say 3 car lengths after we let out at about 130 he has some serious top end from the looks of it, and on the roll from 25 mph I leaped ahead until 5th gear then he started inching pretty fast and passed me! Fun race for sure! Also ran a WS6 and I beat him by about 6 car lengths but didn't get that on film.

I can't wait to start getting some real hp mods!

5.0 vs Vortech Mach1 - YouTube

Last edited:

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Good race and nice death

oh and nice kill!

Last edited:

LajosV

Established Member
My bad a buddy of mine was texting me about getting a procharger for his fox while I was making the post that's why I probably messed it up. It was indeed a Vortech blower.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice runs. Are you running a tune? I owned a Vortech Mach, it would be a close race with my current set up. NA that is, on the spray my 5.0 would have murdered my Mach.

Mach828

Established Member
Good death. Mine really comes alive once i hit the high rpms in 4th, it feels faster in 4th than any other gear. Loves the top end just like the mach you ran.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Good death. Mine really comes alive once i hit the high rpms in 4th, it feels faster in 4th than any other gear. Loves the top end just like the mach you ran.

I'd agree, mines a procharger but 4th gear just pulls. 3rd pretty good as well even with 3:55's.

Zemedici

Established Member
Was really nice out today, and was cruising with a couple mustangs. This nice guy in a Mach 1 said he wanted to run a 5.0. He has a Mach 1 with a Vortech blower dynoed at 480 hp to the wheels he said. He also has Advanced Motor Sports suspension set up which he told me costed him around 10 grand. 305s in the back.
We did a dig race and a roll race. In the dig he got me pretty good Id say 3 car lengths after we let out at about 130 he has some serious top end from the looks of it, and on the roll from 25 mph I leaped ahead until 5th gear then he started inching pretty fast and passed me! Fun race for sure! Also ran a WS6 and I beat him by about 6 car lengths but didn't get that on film.

:??:

Dadarkside

Quicksilver
Established Member

Good race and nice video

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
Centrifugal blowers are nice on a V8 because with an NA motor HP and TQ will drop at the top end. With a centrifugal blower it just keeps building boost and power. It's an awesome feeling to keep getting sucked into your seat because the power keeps building.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
You win some, and lose some, just have fun
And keep it safe as possible:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread