Death by M5 lol

smknvette

Established Member
Well I don't really race much. I've outran a 03-04 viper, some little boy with his tuned STI, and my buddies new 5.0. My car runs decent but it's just a normal bolt-on 2.8 upper 04 cobra. The other day I had a guy in his mid to late 40's roll up on me with a new M5. Badass car IMO. Flat black with some wheels and loud freakin exhaust. He jumped so I took the bait lol.

We slowed to 40 I went to 2nd and it was on. He gave me the hit...I pulled about 1/2-3/4 of a car right out of the gate, went to 3rd perfect, he started creeping back up, I hit 4th perfect and he pulled about 1/2 a car before we shut down, but would have kept going on me. I was impressed to say the least lol. He was pretty surprised also. He thought he was gonna rape me lol. Nice dude...said he puts down over 600rwhp. Didn't tell me all his mods but it was a nice ride for sure. I now have a ported blower and a 4lb lower waiting hahaha.

kaz109

Established Member
Nice death. I was not a F10 M5 fan until this last weekend and the car has won me over. I still prefer the NA V10 but the TT V8 is not bad after seeing/feeling one in person . Worth every penny IMO for perfect balance of speed and luxury

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice run, those M5's are the real deal.

I ran one from a red light dig several years ago in my 485hp SC Mach 1. I pulled him out of the hole by a car but he pulled past me around 100mph and kept on pulling. They are badass for sure.

smknvette

Established Member
Yea I gotta get my blower swapped haha. I was impressed the way that big car ran on the top end. The faster we went the more he pulled and it was not gonna ease up haha.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Yea I gotta get my blower swapped haha. I was impressed the way that big car ran on the top end. The faster we went the more he pulled and it was not gonna ease up haha.

I am in the Asheville area as well and I thought I saw this car in the Biltmore village area the other day. It was parked in the parking deck near the theater. It is indeed a sexy looking m5 lol. Nice death man.

kaz109

Established Member
You did well considering that car traps 120+ with just race mufflers and a filter change. Many owners have ran 11.5-11.8 without even a tune or launch control

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah they are amazing cars. I hate that they have the stereo play fake engine noises though.

My neighbor has a white one and it's waiting on HRE's and the exhaust.

fusionchicken

Established Member
honorable death. i wouldn't mind getting owned by one before the supercharger goes on but nobody around here wants to play.

Users who are viewing this thread