Dear Ford Racing Short Block

CPRsm

^^^HAHAHAHA. I don't even know which quote I want to throw back at you. So many ! What did the 5 lbs of nitrous say to Andy's piston ? SMACK!
Just messing with you, that was cooooold bloooodedddd :pop:

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
^^^HAHAHAHA. I don't even know which quote I want to throw back at you. So many ! What did the 5 lbs of nitrous say to Andy's piston ? SMACK!
Just messing with you, that was cooooold bloooodedddd :pop:

CPRsm Dustin, your cold as ice! LMAO!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
what else are we gonna do, talk to our wives?
LOL, touche sir, touche!

You gotta read a lot of different threads, and read between the lines to keep up here huh ? Mark just changed over. His inlets with ice were damn high. Rodfarva might be the last one on gas ? I guess I just got lucky putting my IC were I did. :lol:
oh, it's gotta be luck, because we all know that you don't have a clue what your talking about man:lol:

.......................and now a word from our sponsors!

Getting hot?

Cool down your cylinder temps with E-85!

(Intro music)

As SVTP GT500 Sections turns!

LOL, I have fun with this shit you guys! I hate when it get's to the point that it has here.

Kumbaya My Lord - YouTube

lmao, so true!
Dry..Shit our Humidty has Humidty...lol

Don't worry it won't blow if its lean..it may run like dodo but it won't blow up.

HA, yea florida a dry climate, that made me laugh! every time i've been to florida it's been in the dead of summer and the humidity is every bit as bad as it is up here by the lakes. i don't think there is such a thing as a "dry climate" over here on the east end of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread