Dealing with Exceldetail.com

optx002

Established Member
I went up to thousand oaks this morning to meet patrick from exceldetail.com . drive was only 40 mins and i was impatient and wanted to pick up items immediately rather then wait for shipping. I set up an appt with him yest and called him along the way to let him know i was coming. we met up, he gave me some tips on how to use the products. i bought a kit of pads, drying towel, quick detail spray, etc. he even gave me a discount for coming out rather than shipping it. he was very friendly, took time to chat and give me info and tips.

This post was not made because patrick asked me to. im doing it because i was very satisfied with his customer service. Some peopel might know that im very anal when it comes to customer service. If the person does great work but has an attitude, i wont deal with them. patrick was very friendly, informative and just a great guy to deal with. I will certainly deal with him again.

Ill make sure to post some pictures of my new PC7336 and the pads i bought from him after the detail.

Users who are viewing this thread