Dealer Picture of the 05 Mustang

mr-mstng

Established Member
Yeah, I was hoping for something more aggressive like the concept.

I'm saving final judgement for when I see it in person.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Pretty good so far, don't like the rocker panel treatment and the rear still needs work. Can't wait until the Shelby Cobra's are available!!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
are they really going to get together with Shelby for the new Cobra?!?!?!?!? I might have to get rid of the L!!!

mr-mstng

Established Member
The 2004 NAIAS isn't too far off, so I guess we'll get some really nice pictures, but I really want to see if there is going to be a Shelby version in 05, and if so, where it falls in the model lineup.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
i'm not gonna rely on pictures on how the 05 Stang is gonna look. besides, we only have 45 Days, 19 Hours, 6 Minutes, 37 Seconds and counting til the NAIAS

Vaelin

Established Member
The fog lights just don't do it for me. I know, I know, retro.. but you know what? The market Ford needs this to appeal to is the 16-30 market, and something that's retro doesn't exactly sit well with 80% of that market since they weren't even alive when the original 60's Mustangs were in production.

IMHO, the concept looked great up until the back third of the vehicle.. but now that the front end is also hacked up, I'm inclined to judge and give a big thumbs down. Nevertheless, I won't pass final judgement until I see it in person. Not that my opinion matters. ;)

Plus that spoiler in the back looks like it belongs on some Integra. :p

torchred03

Established Member
I like it, even more then the concept car. My first mustang was a 67 GT fastback, and this car reminds me alott of it. So I guess I might be a little biasis. That's just MO.

Users who are viewing this thread