Dealer PICS and VIDEO of '05 GT

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
'05 Mustang GT

Pics and video of a '05 GT at a dealer in Pembroke Pines FL. Video is linked at the top of that page.

Thanks to BSRacing over on Stangnet for the pics/vid. Hope they don't mind me posting here.

Last edited:

89#709

Established Member
Let the modding begin. I am still going to hold out until the new Cobra becomes available. Although I will say a difffernt set of rims and tires and that car is looking that much better.
Has anyone got any pictures of what SVT is looking at doing to the 05-06 model? Also what is the estimated cost going to be for that Cobra. I have to figure first year(06) probably around 38k for the coupe and 40K plus for a convertible when it does make it through. That is what I will wait for. Any other thoughts?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I really like the back end of this one better than I did the 99+ when they came out. hell I may even have to trade my 2002 GT in on an 05 convertible ... shit what a nice car! Much better in R/L than the pictures lead you to believe

GAMEOVER

Established Member
Originally posted by djt81185
actually i believe it has been pushed back to 07 iirc

Good; we can save more money if it comes out in'07, but I read '06 and I can't wait any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread