Dead Rs?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'm just wondering , seeing how these things are so limited, how many are dead?? Whether crashed on the street or on the track?

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
I'm just wondering , seeing how these things are so limited, how many are dead?? Whether crashed on the street or on the track?
Good question?? I am not sure how we would find out? I am certain SVT would not give out personal information on the owners. I would bet however that a few of them are out of commission?... :(

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I know of two 93 R's and three 95 R's that are "dead"....although two of the 95 R's have been reskined.

BillsSnake

Last rumor I heard was that 8 to 10 00R's have been seriously damaged. One down here was put on its roof at Moroso by a guy shaking it down for the owner. A friend in NC said a dealer had one with a large part of the motor in the R/F seat for sale.:lol:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
When I bought my '95, in October of '97 still brand new, The Salesman Said,,, (hehe, get ready for the BS ) "that 120 have been wrecked/totaled already.!" I find this just about impossible to believe, but IF by chance it were true,, well, Dean and Me are that much luckier!:lol:

kevin

Originally posted by BillsSnake
Last rumor I heard was that 8 to 10 00R's have been seriously damaged. One down here was put on its roof at Moroso by a guy shaking it down for the owner. A friend in NC said a dealer had one with a large part of the motor in the R/F seat for sale.:lol:
any idea if tru. i could use a parts donor. (go for it brian):D

Users who are viewing this thread