"Dead Nitto Walkin"

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
:banana::banana:

deadnitto.jpg

That's it for my second set of Nitto drag radials.
This pair lasted me 10,691 miles.

I liked the Nitto's but this time around, I'm going with the Mickey Thompson street drag radials. Looking forward to trying them out.

:pepper: I kinda like the spare rim look . . .hmmmm....:pepper:

Photo Gallery.......................Website.........................Modifications
sig07new.jpg

Have a great day eh !___________________________________Dave

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Where did you get Nitto's from? Unless you got them from the states

Got them through DiscoutTireDirect, but that was a few years ago. They (Discount) can't ship Nitto's to Canada anymore because Kal Tire, here in Canada, now has exclusive selling rights to the Nitto brand.

Kinda sucks because there is a Kal Tire store here in Windsor and the price is ridiculous. Almost 200.00 cheaper on the DiscountTire website.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Man those nittos in the picture still have lots of life left in them. Youll like the MT, I have them on my truck. Only problem is the tall sidewall will rake the truck more.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I bought my last set of Nitto drags for the last time a month ago. I did one nice little burnout and it looks like half the treadwear if gone.... The boys@Nitto need to put some more tread depth on them or I'm switching tires or rims. Mine seem to last me no longer than 6000 miles.. BS... I don't even drag race of hit the track except twice a year.

The MT's are my next victims......:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread