De Molet Automotive/ Densecharger

DamageInc

Banned
Here is the body of the email I just sent to De Molet,

"Thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry regarding a warped MAF flange on my 100mm 01 Cobra setup. Your level of service is outstanding."

I had a problem with the MAF flange warping on the flanged elbow that bolts to the MAF. I sent an email to De Molet Monday and received the replacement pipe and gasket this afternoon, Wednesday. This is the kind of service and attentiveness that is seriously lacking in so many companies, especially Ford dealerships.

Thank you De Molet

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
He's a great guy, took the time to apologize (ahead of time) back when I ordered my Densecharger since he in shorty supply of the full length kit. :) Great vendor to do business with IMHO!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
demolet is great. i asked him about the MAF issue....

which one would u guys recommend for your full system? they said...man, dont waste you money on a aftermarket MAF...use the stock one, we recommend it.

that totally made my day. i love their product. the only concern i have over it is, the instructions were jsut horrible, and that the TB tube gets bent on the strut tower. bad engineering went into that. anyone know of a fix for it?

-marek

Users who are viewing this thread