De Gas Tank for Cobra R

Terry Moenich

Established Member
Hey guys, it's been awhile, hope all is well with all of you! Believe it or not with as many R's as I have had, I don't have a good picture of how the de-gas tank mounts on the strut tower brace on a 1993, 1995 and 2000. I would like some pics directly over the top of the tank. I have a tank and want to install it on my 83 stang. I am at a quandry as to where to install it. I know the hose configuation by heart.

As always your help is greatly appreciated:beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hey guys, it's been awhile, hope all is well with all of you! Believe it or not with as many R's as I have had, I don't have a good picture of how the de-gas tank mounts on the strut tower brace on a 1993, 1995 and 2000. I would like some pics directly over the top of the tank. I have a tank and want to install it on my 83 stang. I am at a quandry as to where to install it. I know the hose configuation by heart.

Terry:

There's no motor in my car right now so this is all I have:

EngineNewsm.jpg

Hope that helps!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

Terry - The only 93 and 95R pictures that I could find of the de-gas mounting are shown below. They may be too far away for you to see the detail you need.

93R

Picture1007.gif

95R

Picture1006.gif

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
It couldn't possibly be that the pictures are out of focus!!

When all I have left of those two cars is pictures, that will have to do from my end............

But yes, my 10+ year old Nikon Coolpix 990 has taken thousands of pictures, and it can still do close up's well, but has a little harder time in the middle, or maybe it is me. Oh well, those are the two pictures that I can easily find at this time.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Ok, so I dug a little bit deeper in my Cobra R pictures..............

How about this one for the 95R de-gas.

Picture825.gif

R

Users who are viewing this thread