DD Tires Fuzion VRi

PureSound15

Established Member
Hey Matt -

I was going to place my order from that "other tire place" but figured I'd try you first.

I'll go the bing.com route, too if it works out that way.

I currently have Sumitomo HTR+ (or whatever it is) on my Acura and like them, but need something a little bit better for Wisconsin's snow. The Fuzion VRi seemed to have gotten really good reviews. Do you have any thoughts?

Can I order them from you?

my other quote..

Fuzion VRi (High Performance All-Season)
for 2003 Acura 3.2CL-S
Size: 215/50R17
Load Range: XL
Blackwall
Serv. Desc: 95V
UTQG: 400 A A
Price: $92.00 (each)

Estimated Availability:
In Stock
Optional Road Hazard Program: additiona

PureSound15

Established Member
I forgot to post the vehicle specs -

2003 Acura CL type S - Lowered, and used for 30K + /year driving for my job. Noise and comfort are important, but I realize I'm driving a lowered coupe on 17" wheels and can't have it all.

I'm not at all worried about dry traction as I have a fun car for summer, but I do need tires that work great in snow and ice as I'm in Wisconsin.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the Post,

We don't mail order the Fusion brand but we do have some alternates for you. In the same price range I would recommend the Falken 912. If you would like to get a little more out of your tires, Take a look at the Yokohama YK520 or the Michelin Primacy MXV4. These are both excellent tires with good tread wear ratings and quiet rides. They also both have high mileage warranties.

215/50R17 Shipping is FREE.

PureSound15

Established Member
Do I have to pm you for a price quote for either of those tires? I can't seem to find that model MXV4 on your site.

Thanks.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All the prices and available models can be viewed using the link created in post #3. As always, we guarantee the lowest delivered price so if a competitor has cheaper delivered price let us know and we'll beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread