DD Procharger

dsgmach77

Established Member
Hey guys just wondering, I have an 03 mach 1 with just and intake and exhaust that is my daily driver. I wanted to know how the drivability of the P-1sc at 8lbs of boost as a daily driven car would be. So I guess anybody that has one or knows anyone that has one would just give me a heads up on anything. Thanks.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Hey guys just wondering, I have an 03 mach 1 with just and intake and exhaust that is my daily driver. I wanted to know how the drivability of the P-1sc at 8lbs of boost as a daily driven car would be. So I guess anybody that has one or knows anyone that has one would just give me a heads up on anything. Thanks.

The most important thing is to find a good tuner to tune it. The car drives just like stock as long as you are not in boost. A mod that you would definitely enjoy! :rockon:

bullitt784

Established Member
get it and have justin@vmp tune it and you'll be fine. just don't get greedy. lol that said, i went with nitrous because i think it's cooler

Linthemup

Established Member
get it and have justin@vmp tune it and you'll be fine. just don't get greedy. lol that said, i went with nitrous because i think it's cooler

In theory yes it is a cooler (Temp.) power adder . But there is no Whine of a blower which is much cooler .

BTW nothing like having the best of both worlds . :rockon:

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/03-Mach-1-Cog-Setup_143704.htm]03 Mach 1 ( Cog Set-up )- Video[/ame]

That blower will be perfect for OP !

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
The most important thing is to find a good tuner to tune it. The car drives just like stock as long as you are not in boost. A mod that you would definitely enjoy! :rockon:
+1.

OP, you'll be EXTREMELY happy.
A friend of mine bought his GT500 TVS Kit from Justin and had nothing but good things to say about his knowledge and customer service!

They are in Deltona, FL.

VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing

OP - research posts about VMP.

Last edited:

dsgmach77

Established Member
Ya I want to get one soon. How long do yall think the stock clutch will last, or do you think I should go ahead and get a better one?

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Ya I want to get one soon. How long do yall think the stock clutch will last, or do you think I should go ahead and get a better one?

I have have been running my stock clutch since I installed the blower back in April of 07. I'm running 10psi with no issues so far but it's only seen the track 4 times since the blower was installed.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
NVR had a problem with my clutch...then again, no thanks to Billy at MSX I was only able to 'really' drive it for about 6 months. ROFLMAO Oh wait.:whine:

LITTLEMAGS

Established Member
i have my P1sc set at 10lbs...drive it all the time. Clutch is fine...even after numerous track outings. To be honest i think the MOST important thing in getting the kit is THE TUNING of it. I had Lidio at Alternative Auto tune mine...454/422. 11.30's @121 on drag radials...

Users who are viewing this thread