DD Cobra Quick Bath Today

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Decided to give the Daily Driver a quick wash today, took some pics with my new camera straight out of the box on Auto setting. Before anyone flames me I am currently saving for a set of True Forged Victories I just have to find 30 fat chicks to whore myself out to for 100 bucks each!
DSC00114.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

monX

Established Member
Put old wheels back on, ditch the front plate(I know it's a daily driver... :D), and ditch the Cobra lettering from the windshield and you are good to go :thumbsup:

Last edited:

brothmc

CobraGator
Established Member
everybody has an opinion lol - hey where did u get that Fast emblem?? I tried to find them but apparantly you cant order them anymore....sweet cobra by the way

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
everybody has an opinion lol - hey where did u get that Fast emblem?? I tried to find them but apparantly you cant order them anymore....sweet cobra by the way

Thanks man like I said in my original post I am saving for a set of black True Forged Victories as far as the emblem I found it on Ebay in the middle of the night did a search for ford emblem not sure they sell them anymore it was a guy in Oregon.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
i Kinda like the wheels, they are close to "gangsta" but still look good.

Users who are viewing this thread