DC-Maryland house renting ?

Dirk

Established Member
I’m about to move to the DC area next year and would appreciate if anyone could help me finding a house to rent in the DC, Bethesda, Potomac area.

Dirk

Established Member
In Georgetown on M-Street and my daughter will be going to the German School in Potomac.
I thought crossing the Potomac each morning to live in VA isn't such a good idea.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Georgetown, Potomac, and Bethesda are all extremely expensive areas to live in, but are considered the most upscale and affluential places to live in MD/DC. Craigslist could be helpful, but I guess try local realtors. Sorry I can't offer much information about it.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
In Georgetown on M-Street and my daughter will be going to the German School in Potomac.
I thought crossing the Potomac each morning to live in VA isn't such a good idea.

depending on what time you work it may not be bad. i come into nw dc for work and live out in gainesville, va. i have a roughly 80 mile roundtrip for work but my shifts are around traffic so it's not bad at all.

i'll pm you the number and email of my realtor and i'm sure he can help you out. :beer:

Dirk

Established Member
Ok,
I'm all set.
I'll move to Autumn Gate Ln. in Bethesda in April.
Now I need to find a ride.
Actually 2 rides, if someone sees a '08 Mercedes ML and a '07 Shelby Convertible for sale, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread