DC area people

Trader

Established Member
I just had a great experience with a shop here. I have to give them some props.

Excessive Motorsports in Manassas VA. 703-331-1422

Great shop. Clean, easy to find and they will not take your wallet when getting work done. They did my header instal and were a good 300 bucks less than other people in the same area.

I was even missing a part and they went and got it and just charged me cost for it. damned good place.

Trader

Established Member
Originally posted by ArkangelX3
How much was your header install, and what kind of headers?
600 bucks for the whole setup. Headers on back to exhaust tips. QMP headers.

Last edited:

donpablo

Established Member
thanks, i will be looking for a place to have my MM subs welded in when i get back.

i work just across 95 from springfield motorsports, and while jon dega has always done right by me with my 94 snake, i've heard quite a few marginal to bad things too. i will at least price the 2 out against each other.

either of you guys going to FFW at Richmond the weekend of June 26th?

DonPablo
in Kosovo

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Cool, I actually was about to go down there in my daily driver to check out that shop. I've heard good things from them. If I decide to do pulley and chip, that's probably where I will go. They carry Reichard racing. I hope the freakin rain stops sometime soon, my baby needs to breathe!

Trader, how do you get there from G'burg? It's off of 66 or something right?

Trader

Established Member
66 to 28 south. go 5-6 miles and hang a left on manassas ave. go down a little ways, hang a left at the 7-111 euclid. go down to owen hang a right. right on venture ct.

I dropped my car off there and got a guy to give me a ride to metro. took metro back to shady grove.

Users who are viewing this thread