FOR SALE: DB HEAD SET FOR SALE OUTSTANDING CONDITION

thatglockguy

Established Member
$$SOLD$$

Hello to ya all out there again.
This is for on set driver/passenger side set of DB-9 heads. They are in excellent condition with all cam journals checked and are in excellent shape. I also cam spin check them, no boken studs with threaded holes chased with a tap. They are all good for you HP projects.
These heads have the cooling mod and 9 thread sparkplug holes. I have sold many of these heads for the last 11 years and they are getting harder to fine.
You can have them shipped to you complete, however if you don't need the metal parts I will remove them for free and this will substantially reduce the shipping cost. It goes from fully stripped to complete Your choice just let me know what you want/don't want and I will strip them for you. Insurance is a must on these babies.
I have 1 set of DB's and these are by far the best/ cleanest set I have ever obtained.
Check out the pix take note of specific areas in the pix like cam journals, lash adjuster bores and especially the crossover inlet ports. No corrosion, this car was babied.
$800
If you have any questions, PM message me
Thanks Woody
Mesteno Modular Parts

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG