DAYTIME FOOTAGE: Coyote 5.0 takes on N20 G8, 09 CTSV, and 02 Z28

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Another fun little Sunday matchup.

The G8 got a N20 kit since the last races, and the CTS-V had to go in for service @ the dealer, so he flashed it back to stock, this made for a much better matchup vs. the Coyote

Enjoy!:banana:

[youtube_browser]NPczyc45Hgw[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
Nice runs!!!.........man the cts-v moves the fu*k out and no need to blur the face of the camaro driver the car doesn't stay in the frame long enough to worry about it lol :rockon:

strokerls1

Established Member
Finally! It took Ford long enough to build a GT worth a damn...goodbye LS1. It was a good run but the 5.0 is a stout bitch. Nice runs

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Damn that CTSV is nasty!! I figured that G8 would pull the Coyote with spray on it.

Great video!!:rockon:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
I had a blast out there! I figured it would be close, but I didn't think a 75 shot would put me in front. He was just too far out on me before the nitrous.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
All the cars were doing their thing. That 5.0 the sound was pure 4v bliss. Now time to hook up a 100shot to the 5.0, that would make it a beast, is sheep's clothing :)!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I really did not think a G8 was that pathetic till I seen this video. need a 75 shot on the 5.0 for the caddy, CTSV power and looks is a win.

LittleTrix1

I really did not think a G8 was that pathetic till I seen this video. need a 75 shot on the 5.0 for the caddy, CTSV power and looks is a win.

Speaking of which, I'm curious as to how a similar, modded 5.0 (stock/or whatever, any new 5.0), would fair to that of my 5.0 in the vid...

So yea, that's a call out to any new 5.0s in the area; new maros welcome too, or anyone else that can hang with/pull a LS3/L99 Maro/new 5.0 etc (Pullied 03/04 Cobras welcomed).. Not trying to start any shit here, I just want some new runs.

It's all fun n games as in these vids. Just curious to see how I do against said cars.. There's gotta be someone in the area willing to run :rolling:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Imma post this vid as well, as a precursor, so you can see the runs before the G8 had spray, and what the CTS-V did to the 5.0 with just a tune difference

[youtube_browser]xgobD0HNDqY[/youtube_browser]

Thats JUST the difference in a tune. NO PULLEY! :banana:

Nice runs!!!.........man the cts-v moves the fu*k out and no need to blur the face of the camaro driver the car doesn't stay in the frame long enough to worry about it lol :rockon:

LOL, that is funny, but don't discredit the 'Maro in the vid. That car is a f*cking freak for stock H/C and basically tune and headers. It runs door to door with a LS2 vette.

[youtube_browser]eZZOco_zqJ0[/youtube_browser]

Probably around a 109-110mph car.

5.0 is solid but damn that cts v...pulley and tune she'd be bus lengths ahead.

That CTS-V is a freaking boss, you can see how it runs in the vid above with just a tune. Here is a vid of that car against a modded Viper that took the hit

[youtube_browser]AZ90hGkjKnI[/youtube_browser] :D

That car (CTS-V) also whupped a stock 2010 GTR from dig and roll, but shortly after that took place, the gtr got tune, downpipe, and intakes, and it's almost painful to watch how bad the GTR defecated on the CTS-V after the fact. :nonono:

Finally! It took Ford long enough to build a GT worth a damn...goodbye LS1. It was a good run but the 5.0 is a stout bitch. Nice runs

Lol, that is exactly what I said to the G8 owner after we raced the first time we came up.

I had a blast out there! I figured it would be close, but I didn't think a 75 shot would put me in front. He was just too far out on me before the nitrous.

Now that the car is tuned, and you fixed the leak, Id be interested to see a run from 20mph with you at full bottle pressure. :beer: On a 75 pill, that is, lol.

Speaking of which, I'm curious as to how a similar, modded 5.0 (stock/or whatever, any new 5.0), would fair to that of my 5.0 in the vid...

So yea, that's a call out to any new 5.0s in the area; new maros welcome too, or anyone else that can hang with/pull a LS3/L99 Maro/new 5.0 etc (Pullied 03/04 Cobras welcomed).. Not trying to start any shit here, I just want some new runs.

It's all fun n games as in these vids. Just curious to see how I do against said cars.. There's gotta be someone in the area willing to run :rolling:

Look at you creating a Screen name and acting like you gonna put in work on the streets, LOL! Welcome to SVTP, Dave.

Last edited:

Billy177

Established Member

I got just the run for you in a bolt on silver s4 you punk bitch! Ride is up and running Thursday. 3 cars and the hit hah :)

LittleTrix1

Look at you creating a Screen name and acting like you gonna put in work on the streets, LOL! Welcome to SVTP, Dave.

Seems to be working then isn't it?? I'll run anything close to me, see if I give a f***. Had this name since like 5 years ago so k thx. When we gonna run crustang to crustang... oh yea nm (I'm just ****ing with ya...) but yea I guess I win for now. (A55hole.)

LittleTrix1

I got just the run for you in a bolt on silver s4 you punk bitch! Ride is up and running Thursday. 3 cars and the hit hah :)

Toss 2 cameras in the s4, and some NO2, prolly a 125 shot or so, in the 5.0 and you're set (P.S. you're buying the NO2 as well...).

Well can we atleast put 3 peeps in the S4 and driver only in 5.0 with no rear seats n sub?? That's all I can afford, more than you can afford pal, the interwebs.

Users who are viewing this thread