Dave Mustain = Prophet

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I think Dave Mustain is a Prophet. I haven't listened to this song in a while and found my old Countdown CD and popped it in. Released in October 1992.

I can't get it to embed.

Megadeth FTW.

http://youtu.be/RgikGBh6pbI

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
He is a great guitar player, but he is an absolutely HORRIBLE singer... which is why I could never get into Megadeth. I can't stand listening to him on most songs.

I do have a few favorites though, including "Holy Wars, Punishment Due" and "Tornado of Souls"

:rockon::rockon:

oilwell1415

Established Member
Dave Mustaine's biggest accomplishment in his career was that he was able to become such a druggy and drunk that he got kicked out of Metallica. That's an achievement.

oilwell1415

Established Member
Wow your ignorant. Megadeth kicks ass :rockon:

Look who's talking, you can't even use the correct version of you're. I didn't say Megadeth sucked either dipshit. All I said was he was a big enough drunk to get kicked out of Metallica. Considering how much the rest of the band drank and did drugs it must have taken one helluva effort to achieve that. You need to enable the sarcasm function of your brain so you can see that it wasn't a knock on him, just a joke that was apparently over your head.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Well shit sorry I made a simple error typing. Didn't mean to get you all hot and bothered :beer:

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
Either way Mustaine is a badass guitar player. Doesn't have the greatest voice, but it works with the music. Was lucky enough to see them a couple years ago. Was an awesome show!:rockon: Will for sure see them again when they come back through again.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
One of his best works.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCbflBkIgo"]YouTube - duke nukem theme megadeth[/nomedia]

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
C'mon guys the whole megadeth/metallica rivalry has been covered enough times. Lets just be glad two great bands prevailed from that. Last time I saw them was a couple years back at Gigantour when i had VIP passes. Needless to say Mustaine was a douche. It was Broderick's first tour with them and he was chill as ****. Shawn was pretty chill too. Punk ass James Lomenzo wasnt there though. I wanted to catch them at the big 4 but couldnt make it.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread