Daughter Made the University of Oklahoma Pride

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Just found out my oldest daughter made the OU marching band for the second year in a row. My wife and I are so proud of her. :banana:

Planter

Banned
congrats to your daughter and Boooooooooooomer Sooooooooooooner!!!!

a little under 2 years and I'll probably be moving back out that way! Probably gonna settle near OKC.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
congrats man, I found out that my niece made the West Virginia University marching band. kind cool since she seems to be the only one in our family with a lick of musical ability LOL

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
congrats man, I found out that my niece made the West Virginia University marching band. kind cool since she seems to be the only one in our family with a lick of musical ability LOL

Congrats on your niece. What instrument? You know how hard they practice and the time they spend getting their routines down and still attend class. To me it's amazing what they do. My wife and I can't play any type of instrument but my youngest daughter plays the trumpet and my son is a drummer. Not sure where they get it from.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Congrats on your niece. What instrument? You know how hard they practice and the time they spend getting their routines down and still attend class. To me it's amazing what they do. My wife and I can't play any type of instrument but my youngest daughter plays the trumpet and my son is a drummer. Not sure where they get it from.
lol you know I am not sure. she started after I came out here but I do know that she is a drum major and I think she plays one of the clarinet family

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
You ought to be proud! Congrats!

Around here the band is a big deal...there is nothing like the Ohio State Marching Band. I swear they are just as beloved by Ohioans as the football team.

Users who are viewing this thread