Daughter and sons new toy

AlanSVT

Established Member
Since I really on post this section. My daughter really likes her daddy's voom voom. So for her birthday in nov I bought her a power wheels. Well that was in November. Well she finally can drive it with out hitting or running over things.

Here's a pic.
a6890a5c-a478-1be5.jpg

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Very nice Alan.
:beer:
What mods does she have planned?

Some my Little Pony decals maybe?:D

acobra03

Established Member
24v system and sticky tires...wheel spin on those things is worse then the f1's on the shelby...lol! Very cool!

airmanb2b

Established Member
Thats awesome. My girls love the mustang as well. Any time the 2 year old is in the garage she days "Daddy's race car"!! LOL This is my favorite pic of her when she was 1. My little mod buddy.

100_1732.jpg

Van@RevanRacing

Since I really on post this section. My daughter really likes her daddy's voom voom. So for her birthday in nov I bought her a power wheels. Well that was in November. Well she finally can drive it with out hitting or running over things.

Here's a pic.
a6890a5c-a478-1be5.jpg

Cute kids. What's fun is watching them naturally learn how to recover from a slide.

Thats awesome. My girls love the mustang as well. Any time the 2 year old is in the garage she days "Daddy's race car"!! LOL This is my favorite pic of her when she was 1. My little mod buddy.

100_1732.jpg

Cute little girl and a great pic!

Users who are viewing this thread