Dating 21-24 yr old chics? if you have or are, get in here!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
this is why you want an older chick, so you dont have to deal with this shit... im having this text conversation with my gf right now, shes at work.

HER - when you go pick up kaiden can you grab my phone charger (kaiden's her 3 year old son)

ME - yeah

HER - did you grab kaiden and my charger?

ME - yes

ME - just dropped off kaiden, want me to come give you your charger?

HER - doesnt matter

ME - oh ok

...20 mins later...

HER - can you bring me a coffee too?

ME - im already home

HER - thought you were gonna drop off my charger?

ME - i asked and you said it didnt matter

HER - omfg, do you have any common sence?

ME - *sense

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
im 24 and my girlfriend is 24. shes really cool most of the time but every once in a while she wants to "go out" and when she gets drunk she acts like a total ass hat. thats the thing i hate most about younger chicks. Id go for an older chick, 30+. But then again one of my good friends is 40 and he dates all sorts of chicks ranging from 35 - 50 and he says that girls definitely DO NOT mature with age. His last gf was like 46 and she was a total douchebag, always arguing and complaining and just being a general waste of life. So i dunno, I dont think its the age that matters, its just females in general that are a mess.

nothing wrong with going out, in fact i find that when you dont take a girl out but like once every 3 months, then she acts like this to blow off steam.

my girl and i go out with all of our mutual friends maybe once a weekend, or every other weekend. she has two or three drinks, but acts like an adult. she doesnt get loud or dumb....just enjoys herself.

i think a lot of guys dont like to "go out" or something because they think their girls will stray. its quite the opposite. taking them out, or letting them do dinner and drinks with her girl friends makes them love you. Giving them the freedom to just have fun, usually means you trust them, and they trust you.

now dont get me wrong, my girl ( or I ) wouldnt go to a "club" usually and stay out till 3 am without eachother......there are certain boundries...but i think today some guys dont let their girl do ANYTHING....and thats when they get bored and unhappy.

mcdover

Established Member
Here's some advice, don't date someone that's more than 5 years younger than you as a guideline. I did, and while I wouldn't call it a mistake, it just usually doesn't work (when you are our age, below 30). There's just too large of a maturity/generational gap.

You dated an 11-year old??????:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Boy or girl?

dwish

Established Member
To start off im 29, been all over the country, and im put together.

most of them are immature, indecisive, bar flies, not goal oriented, cant hold a convo for shit, talk or text way too much, are a general pain in the ass or just complicated.

but then i meet a few that are either in school or just graduated and on a career path but are too reserved, unsure of what they want or are looking for ect and this is annoying....

most women my age that i attract end up having either severe baggage...or turn out to be losers with no work ethics or goals, and or whores....

found your problem: you're put together, but your lady friends aren't. juggle a few at the same time to make up for it. :beer:

4a7191a

Established Member
31 and seeing a 27 year old, ive dated older and younger.... theyre all crazy and bi polar IMO. the ones you meet in the bar are usually worse off and sometimes borderline retarded. i call the children of the single ladys F trophies. is that worse that baggage? in my area, the single moms think theyre top notch catches, think theyre special and entitled special treatment. the best part is after they have a litter of kids then they are ready to settle down. the 27 year old im seeing has a masters in biology and is some kind of scientist at the hospital, a mazda 3, an explorer and her own apartment. she is pretty cool so far....... only time will tell if shes crazy like the rest.

CSD

Banned
this is why you want an older chick, so you dont have to deal with this shit... im having this text conversation with my gf right now, shes at work.

HER - when you go pick up kaiden can you grab my phone charger (kaiden's her 3 year old son)

ME - yeah

HER - did you grab kaiden and my charger?

ME - yes

ME - just dropped off kaiden, want me to come give you your charger?

HER - doesnt matter

ME - oh ok

...20 mins later...

HER - can you bring me a coffee too?

ME - im already home

HER - thought you were gonna drop off my charger?

ME - i asked and you said it didnt matter

HER - omfg, do you have any common sence?

ME - *sense

She sounds like a keeper. :lol1:

The good ones are hard to find. That's why they're the good ones.

Stop making sense. :bash:

gregorio

Established Member
I don't mind going out on the weekends or during the week but she wanted to go out every single day. my 21 year old couldn't stay away from the bar. couldn't stand hanging out at the house on a weekend. I on the other hand don't mind staying in on a saturday afternoon, watching a movie, etc.

I loved her but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Be friends with them first!!!! Usually way easier to know them in the friend zone and see the true colors before taking the next step....if the girl is interested she will stick around as you would too.

lol youre crazy.

the Friends Zone is no-mans land.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I don't mind going out on the weekends or during the week but she wanted to go out every single day. my 21 year old couldn't stay away from the bar. couldn't stand hanging out at the house on a weekend. I on the other hand don't mind staying in on a saturday afternoon, watching a movie, etc.

I loved her but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be

yah see thats not really my cup of tea either. We usually go out friday night, stay in saturday, or go to our parents house and visit. Then spend time with the dogs and clean house sunday. Pretty nice routine. Occasionally we skip a weekend, and then once a month take a trip out of town to go see other cities.
Keeps things fun and different.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I am 39, been separated for several months. I got back into dating right after Xmas and this is what I have learned.

Women who were married for a while and just getting back into dating WANT TO GET LAID BY A NEW DI*K! I met a 42yr old online, we talked on the phone for about 3 days. She wanted to see me that Sat. nite but I had a party to go to (and no she wasn't going with me) so she said "How about I come over after the party for some fun?". Mind you NEVER met this girl, only knew her pics from online. She came over at 12:10a, by 12:20a we were in my room. Went to bed at 4am. You fill in the blanks and all I will say is I was sore for 2 days! She was letting out TONS of frustration.

She was a one and done night. Met a new 39yr old girl earlier this week who is a little smokin spinner (worthy of the Hottest GF thread), going on the date Sat. Nite and will just say the chat has gone in that direction as well.

Just find your groove kid and do what you want!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I am 39, been separated for several months. I got back into dating right after Xmas and this is what I have learned.

Women who were married for a while and just getting back into dating WANT TO GET LAID BY A NEW DI*K! I met a 42yr old online, we talked on the phone for about 3 days. She wanted to see me that Sat. nite but I had a party to go to (and no she wasn't going with me) so she said "How about I come over after the party for some fun?". Mind you NEVER met this girl, only knew her pics from online. She came over at 12:10a, by 12:20a we were in my room. Went to bed at 4am. You fill in the blanks and all I will say is I was sore for 2 days! She was letting out TONS of frustration.

She was a one and done night. Met a new 39yr old girl earlier this week who is a little smokin spinner (worthy of the Hottest GF thread), going on the date Sat. Nite and will just say the chat has gone in that direction as well.

Just find your groove kid and do what you want!

pics or it didn't happen you know the rules here!

TEAL 93 SVT

Established Member
most women my age that i attract end up having either severe baggage, divorced with 2-4 kids, or they look amazingly hot but turn out to be losers with no work ethics or goals, and or whores....

That's because most women have severe baggage, divorced with 2-4 kids, or they look amazingly hot but turn out to be losers with no work ethics or goals, and or whores....

Keep fishing and don't give up. You will find a female that you can stand to be with soon enough.
O and if you just looking to get your dick wet. Females that are 30+ are where you want to look. Cheers.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'm 21, so that's right in my area. When I was in San Diego, I dated a 24 year old. However, milfs are awesome. I'm not picky though. Enjoy the single life while you can.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
pics or it didn't happen you know the rules here!

Pics of what the pig I banged or me banging her? Trust me there is a reason she was a 1 and done!

The new one is quite easy on the eyes and until I GET to see the merchandise you sure ain't gonna see it! LOL

Need2Speed86

MOB!!!
Established Member
this is why you want an older chick, so you dont have to deal with this shit... Im having this text conversation with my gf right now, shes at work.

Her - when you go pick up kaiden can you grab my phone charger (kaiden's her 3 year old son)

me - yeah

her - did you grab kaiden and my charger?

Me - yes

me - just dropped off kaiden, want me to come give you your charger?

Her - doesnt matter

me - oh ok

...20 mins later...

Her - can you bring me a coffee too?

Me - im already home

her - thought you were gonna drop off my charger?

Me - i asked and you said it didnt matter

her - omfg, do you have any common sence?

Me - *sense

lmao....

Users who are viewing this thread