Database Error

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Anyone else keep getting "Database Error" when surfing svtperformance ???? :shrug:

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
I usually don't have any problems but for some reason I keep getting it today...

homer302

Banned
Anyone else keep getting "Database Error" when surfing svtperformance ???? :shrug:

waste of time bro. All you are going to get is "give them the $40 to be a premium member and then you can complain."

And yes, it happens ever day.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
waste of time bro. All you are going to get is "give them the $40 to be a premium member and then you can complain."

And yes, it happens ever day.

When did I complain? I was just asking if it was only me or not... relax a bit

homer302

Banned
..........uuuuhh you complained when you started a thread where you complained about the site. That is pretty much why we are all reading this right now.
Are you drunk?

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
..........uuuuhh you complained when you started a thread where you complained about the site. That is pretty much why we are all reading this right now.
Are you drunk?

Anyone else keep getting "Database Error" when surfing svtperformance ????

^^^^^

uuuuhhhh.... that is exactly what I posted... I am not reading any complaints in that statement... ARE YOU DRUNK??? I figured something was up with my crappy internet... but since I reset the router, my computer and cable connection... I wanted to see if it was just me or everyone... so I will say it again.. RELAX

homer302

Banned
Anyone else keep getting "Database Error" when surfing svtperformance ????

^^^^^

uuuuhhhh.... that is exactly what I posted... I am not reading any complaints in that statement... ARE YOU DRUNK??? I figured something was up with my crappy internet... but since I reset the router, my computer and cable connection... I wanted to see if it was just me or everyone... so I will say it again.. RELAX

OK. I must have read it wrong. I have had it for at least 6 months. So that answers your question. I am sorry. I am used to it by now. It is quite normal for this site as far as I can tell.
I apologize.

EDIT....it is Sunday, I wish I was drunk but no.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
OK. I must have read it wrong. I have had it for at least 6 months. So that answers your question. I am sorry. I am used to it by now. It is quite normal for this site as far as I can tell.
I apologize.

EDIT....it is Sunday, I wish I was drunk but no.

ahhh yes another failure by the village .. oh nvm you wouldn't understand it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread