Data logging with sct

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
There is a way that you can datalog some of the parameters while using just the sct. Once it is connected to the computer it should allow you to upload and the view the datalog. The selectable parameters on just the sct are less than what is available on the lap top.

D.T.R

Established Member
I'd just use the datalogger software via laptop. It's easy, straight forward... and you'll already have the log in your laptop ready to email it to your tuner (if that's what you're planning on doing)

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I'd just use the datalogger software via laptop. It's easy, straight forward... and you'll already have the log in your laptop ready to email it to your tuner (if that's what you're planning on doing)

He doesn't have a laptop it sounds like. Either way he is going to hook up the SCT.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I usually refuse to buy shitty electronics, but I'm hitting up Craigslist and the local crack head... The things I'll do for a little kool-aid

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
Track me down by PM. I have a spare IBM Thinkpad that can do what you need and I'll LOAN it to you. You won't need it for long. The two northbound hills at Furry Creek and Britannia are perfect for WOT pulls, if that's what you're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread