Data Logging the 5.8 KB 2.8LC 3 inch Pully and ID 1000's.

Spectre500

23yrs USAF RET
Established Member
Just got done data logging my car 4th gear WOT and value on the Live link reads .99 and AFR bank 1 reads 0.73(min) Max was 2.00 with an average of 1.08

AFR bank 2 reads a value of 1.00 AFR bank 2 reads 0.71(min) Max was 2.00 with an average of 1.08

I know absolutley nothing about tuning and am looking for some helpful info and some education on these value's.

Thanks

Spectre500

Last edited:

MattR

Established Member
Lol how fast did you need to go for that data log? Sounds like we shop at the same store, I'm a few days behind you.

Spectre500

23yrs USAF RET
Established Member
Lol how fast did you need to go for that data log? Sounds like we shop at the same store, I'm a few days behind you.

The 1st WOT was 2500 to 4500, 3rd or 4th gear, I pretty sure I was in 4th as I heard that the best gear to be in for a street Dyno.. Honestly I wasn't looking at the speed, was concentrating on RPM... but seat of the pants speedo was fast. Ill go back and look though.
2ND WOT I got on the highway... being 4th of July at 1030 am lots of traffic, but I did manage a couple of pulls and the closest I got was 5500 rmp @ 137MPH. Pulls like a freight train compared to the stock TVS. I may have to bring it to XXX motorsports as I'm thinking 6500 in 4th will be close to 150MPH and I'd rather pay the Dyno than the county/state or the piper. NOTE 1200 miles on my stock motor and the TVS had a nice pool in the inlet elbow and the intercooler had a nice film of oil on it as well.... Ill be installing BOBS oil seperators tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread