Data-logging problems

bomrrman84

Established Member
im having some issues data-logging with my innovate LC-1 into my computer using livewire. the gauge in the car reads accurately when im just driving without any additional equipment (I.E. pass through on the SCT Xcal 3 into computer) but, when i hook up my fire wire to the Xcal and pass-through to the computer and start logging the signal i'snt correct. i'm aware that there are 0-5v analog outputs on the LC-1 module, and they are both hooked up correctly from what i've read using the instructions. while trying to data-log, the wide-band starts to act sluggish on the gauge and the number through live wire don't match up. gauge starts to read rich (like 13.4-12.9 reading out very slowly) and live wire reads something like 10.2-11.0 at idle. i followed the directions and setup the wide-band properly in the computer as well.....has anyone else had this problem? at this point, kinda seems like the LC-1 was a bad choice, unless im just missing something dumb. system seems totally over-engineered for my application. maybe i should just sell it and go with an AEM. any thoughts? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread