Dash command app(anyone use it here)

ScreamMachine03

Established Member
I'm new to the dash command app, and I'm looking to buy a OBD2 wifi or Bluetooth reader.
Was just hoping that someone here has some experience with the app and which reader you went with.
I'm thinking I want a Bluetooth reader so that I'm not using my cellular data while driving the whole. Again any input from users would be great
http://youtu.be/7DIh4u0bAgY
I put this in the video section because I wanted to see what others would think about this product
[youtube_browser]7DIh4u0bAgY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

ScreamMachine03

Established Member
Thanks for the link. 2014 ELM327 OBDII WiFi Diagnostic Wireless Scanner Apple iPhone Touch.
This is the one I'll try it has both wifi/Bluetooth I'll get back with you guys once installed

Z06

Established Member
Tried this once on my Avalanche on my AVH 4500BT unit, worked ok but the interface from Pioneer is a bit laggy, nothing significant though. You will also have to put in a bunch of parameters of which you may be more knowledgable about than me. In other words you gotta help the app to provide you as much gauge info as possible. The basic ones do show up right away though. I'm thinking of getting a reader as well. Good Luck.

Edit: never mind, forgot I used a android tablet to try this because my trusty old iPod touch 3rd Gen would not pair over Bluetooth with the obd reader. I believe it had to be jailbroken and install some tweak.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread