Darn Lightnings!!!

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
A friend with his Lightning just ran pretty close to me!!! What do I need to do to shake these darn pick up trucks!

Last edited:

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
jster171 has hijacked my user ID....what do I do????? :lol:

BTW, have the cops showed up at your house yet and cheecked for rubber in the wheel wells?

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
I tried to change it but my PC is acting up I guess. I didnt mean to accuse jster171 of highjacking, I just dont know what to do!! I was upset cause I got outran by a vette tonight and a local Lightning guy ran fairly close to me. I've spent alot of money on my COBRA and hate to see a pickup truck anywhere near me. After the run we stopoped and talked and he smarted off at me about pulling a boat?? Whats that all about?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Craig99SVT
I tried to change it but my PC is acting up I guess. I didnt mean to accuse jster171 of highjacking, I just dont know what to do!! I was upset cause I got outran by a vette tonight and a local Lightning guy ran fairly close to me. I've spent alot of money on my COBRA and hate to see a pickup truck anywhere near me. After the run we stopoped and talked and he smarted off at me about pulling a boat?? Whats that all about?

I love beating cars in my "truck"!:p :p :p

SERprise SVT

Sleepers are fun
Established Member
Originally posted by Craig99SVT
After the run we stopoped and talked and he smarted off at me about pulling a boat?? Whats that all about?

The 'carrying 8 sheets of plywood' thing is fun for a laugh, too.

Did he still have the trailer hitch on when you raced?

:beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
How would a get together at the new drag strip in Valdosta sound in a few months? I know of a few Lightning owners in Valdosta and a guy at the college with a black 03 Cobra.

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
This was all in fun guys. I was over at Jster171's house last night helping him install his new 4lb pulley and predator tune. I got on his computer to check my PM's on SVT performance but never logged out. He had 1 too many to drink last night and decided to have fun at my expense,lol. He posted this and a need help with condoms thread in the pub before I got home and caught on.

BTW, his truck will just shred the tires now at will,lol. But as our cars sit now, we would be good race.

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
How would a get together at the new drag strip in Valdosta sound in a few months? I know of a few Lightning owners in Valdosta and a guy at the college with a black 03 Cobra.

It would be up to Jster171 on that. I know he is not much on taking his truck to the track.

Users who are viewing this thread