Dark Stainless SVE Drifts are here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
..and are ready to ship out!! Pick up a set for your 05-14 Mustang today.

Click the picture and it will take you to the wheels.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I have now made 3 attempts to buy these wheels but want to take advantage of a SVTP discount code. I was directed to contact you for the code to make my purchase. Buying all 4 corners 19x9.5 Dark Stainless DRIFTS. Thanks Jarrod ;) These wheels look GREAT! I can't wait!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
PAID!!! Can't wait! These things just got better from their already nice design.

MR.SVT

Established Member
Want to see these on a member's car....decisions decisions.....Wheels are so hard to pick. You just want to make sure and not pick the wrong one or the wrong size.....

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Want to see these on a member's car....decisions decisions.....Wheels are so hard to pick. You just want to make sure and not pick the wrong one or the wrong size.....

Hey Buddy, I will be more then happy to try my hardest to install em tomorrow. I have my drag Race Star set up on the car right now ready for this weekend and was going to wait till this coming Sunday to mount the DS SVE's. I have been really itching myself to install em. Gimme a day or 2 and I will see what I can do as a test fit and pics LMR can use and you can see yourself after I get some good walk around pics. ;)

MR.SVT

Established Member
Hey Buddy, I will be more then happy to try my hardest to install em tomorrow. I have my drag Race Star set up on the car right now ready for this weekend and was going to wait till this coming Sunday to mount the DS SVE's. I have been really itching myself to install em. Gimme a day or 2 and I will see what I can do as a test fit and pics LMR can use and you can see yourself after I get some good walk around pics. ;)

Highly appreciated......

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Im trying to PM you for the code but it wont allow me to PM you...LOL, catch 22. looking to place an order for some exterior mods and exhaust for my 14...please pm me with discount code..appreciate it.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
weather has been BLOWIN CHUNKS here all day since 11am with severe thunderstorms and heavy rain off and on not leaving much room to get out and get these wheels on. Here are the rears just for a quick sneak peek and idea just how they look installed. I am on my way to get the front installed but not sure if it will be on time before the sun falls. Better pics to come with the Canon ;) Just as I installed the rear and took these pics, the sky opened up again.

sve5_zps8bb9b16c.jpg

sve7_zps4229756d.jpg

sve6_zpsf55efcea.jpg

sve_zps555ca4e4.jpg

sve2_zpsd3ea482c.jpg

sve3_zps25bceff4.jpg

Last edited:

MR.SVT

Established Member
weather has been BLOWIN CHUNKS here all day since 11am with severe thunderstorms and heavy rain off and on not leaving much room to get out and get these wheels on. Here are the rears just for a quick sneak peek and idea just how they look installed. I am on my way to get the front installed but not sure if it will be on time before the sun falls. Better pics to come with the Canon ;) Just as I installed the rear and took these pics, the sky opened up again.

sve5_zps8bb9b16c.jpg

sve7_zps4229756d.jpg

sve6_zpsf55efcea.jpg

sve_zps555ca4e4.jpg

sve2_zpsd3ea482c.jpg

sve3_zps25bceff4.jpg

Looking good Jayvee, What tire brand did you go with and size? How do you like them in person? I am sure they look even better than the pictures...don't forget the rest of the pictures when all done..

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
As of now, (Light used) GOODYEAR F1 285/35/19 rear and Goodyear LS2 255/40/19 fronts. I don't know or have a overall opinion on the tires performance but LOVE how the rear looks in that size. As for the wheels, Love em also! As u said, so much WIN in person vs the pics. The ONLY gripe would be, wish they where a shade darker. The finish is almost a lil too chrome shiny luster for my ideal taste, especially for my dark theme I have throughout my car. I was expecting a "DARKER" finish as the picture shows above with LMR. XXR has the PERFECT! finish they call it BLACK CHROME and the SVE DARK STAINLESS should have followed suite. But without a doubt, this finish will be popular! They are a great mix between the black option and the bright silver. I was actually bummed when I saw the pics not conveying what they really look like in person. I hope to capture that with better pic quality after installing the front 2 today.

This is my honest review so far. Can't wait to get a overall view once all 4 are installed! Thanks

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
more phone pics before I can get some Canon pics going here soon...

SVECollage1_zps13244ac8.gif

SVETK_zps5440028f.jpg

SVEPassHID_zps010c98c0.jpg

SVETirekindom_zps2d767c76.jpg

SVETK2_zpse34415b8.jpg

SteveC

Established Member
Hmm, this would be a much more affordable alternative to Forgestars, especially if they are a little bit darker. I hope someone buys them and puts them on an SGM to give me an idea.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Hmm, this would be a much more affordable alternative to Forgestars, especially if they are a little bit darker. I hope someone buys them and puts them on an SGM to give me an idea.

I plan on getting some high quality pics here today or tomorrow with my Canon T3i ;) Then u can photo-chop my pic car color...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread