Dark Side

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I'd like to know who the hell this is?:dw:

Why not the 08? prices aren't that much different... mods on 07 < stock 08...:nonono:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I'd like to know who the hell this is?:dw:

Why not the 08? prices aren't that much different... mods on 07 < stock 08...:nonono:

This is Will. Whatsup man. I dont have any pics yet. I just picked it up yesterday. I didnt get the 08 because of cost. I found a used 07 with 6k miles on it and it saved me over 10k. I wanted an 08 but too much damn money. It is black 3LT with chrome wheels.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Pics? Tell us about the Vette. Color? Options? What are the differences between the two cars you like/don't like?

I loved my Cobra. dont get me wrong but it was always at HPP with problems. I put 15-20k in that car and nothing to show for it. Personally I dont like the new GT500. Bigger and heavier and I think the Interior is horrible. I always loved the vettes and really like this body style. I know I am a trader because all I have had is mustangs but I had to do it. I like the options of the vette, the handling and traction.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I loved my Cobra. dont get me wrong but it was always at HPP with problems. I put 15-20k in that car and nothing to show for it. Personally I dont like the new GT500. Bigger and heavier and I think the Interior is horrible. I always loved the vettes and really like this body style. I know I am a trader because all I have had is mustangs but I had to do it. I like the options of the vette, the handling and traction.

I'm not hating on you at all. I've been considering doing the same thing myself. I LOVE the new Vettes. All they need to to be lowered and a badass set of wheels to make them the sexiest thing in the parking lot. :rockon:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I'm not hating on you at all. I've been considering doing the same thing myself. I LOVE the new Vettes. All they need to to be lowered and a badass set of wheels to make them the sexiest thing in the parking lot. :rockon:

I have a really good lease company if you are interested. I looked all over and these people had the best deals. They will find the car for you new or used and will beat ANYONES lease programs.

blownaltered

Established Member
why would you lease a car, now if you mod it you have to buy it and will spend more money later to buy it. I would never lease a sports car, I can't leave them alone.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
why would you lease a car, now if you mod it you have to buy it and will spend more money later to buy it. I would never lease a sports car, I can't leave them alone.

I dont keep cars long enough. This is my first lease and I am not going to do any major mods. I am retired from that. Thanks for your concern.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I dont keep cars long enough. This is my first lease and I am not going to do any major mods. I am retired from that. Thanks for your concern.

Don't let Donnie bother you. If you want to mess with him just ask him anything specific on his car and it will scramble his brain. Ask him the specs on his cams and he look at you like he was just asked the secrets to the universe. He has no idea, he just throws a catalog of parts at his car and hopes it makes power. LMAO.

blownaltered

Established Member
thats the only part on my car I do not know the specs on you dick, they are custom grind for my application and the place that made them would not tell me the specs, remember I did my cams before any good cams were on the market yet.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
thats the only part on my car I do not know the specs on you dick, they are custom grind for my application and the place that made them would not tell me the specs, remember I did my cams before any good cams were on the market yet.

Why in the hell would you buy parts without knowing what they will do to your car?

Don't you ask all those strippers what diseases they have before going into the back room? :lol:

blownaltered

Established Member
most guys that make custom cams do not give you the specs, they don't want someone copying them for mass production. I told him my application and that I was going to run a blower and he made them to that spec, not very uncommon for someone to get a custom cam made and not have the specs on them.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Don't let Donnie bother you. If you want to mess with him just ask him anything specific on his car and it will scramble his brain. Ask him the specs on his cams and he look at you like he was just asked the secrets to the universe. He has no idea, he just throws a catalog of parts at his car and hopes it makes power. LMAO.

Nobody's bothering me. Everyone has their own perspective. Its all good! I had almost 20k in mods in my cobra. I am done with that.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
This is Will. Whatsup man. I dont have any pics yet. I just picked it up yesterday. I didnt get the 08 because of cost. I found a used 07 with 6k miles on it and it saved me over 10k. I wanted an 08 but too much damn money. It is black 3LT with chrome wheels.

Whats up dude, I thought Wes told me you sold that car over a year or two ago, thats why I didn't know it was you...:poke:

Yea my g/f wants a jet blue 08 bad... we got Classic down to 46K, she just doesnt' want to pay the payments...:bored:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member

:rockon: I like my dad's car too...:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member

again more shit you heard from someone who knows nothing...

You can mod the shit out of a lease car, you just have to return it to stock or near stock when (or if ) you turn it back in... If I had pics of my Integra in HS, you'd not believed it was a lease car for only 2 years...

short list:
10K plus custom built in raised floor 4.65" cubic foot band pass box (part of the car).
Racing Hart 17" wheels ($3,500)
shocks, springs, full exhaust, stainless steel header, throttle body, racing tuned computer, air intake (CAI), clear lights, limo tint...
I had about 15-18 grand in the car including the suspension/stereo/wheels/motor mods... Again this was a leased car for only two years, but it's good you can't mod a lease car...:lol1:

My TL was also a lease car, and I only had it one year... I had it lowered and a huge stereo in it... My Civic is a lease and it will have a HUGE stereo in it as soon as I get it out of the 86.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread