Dante's Inferno (video game)

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I just downloaded the demo on xbox live. I can't wait for this game to come out. It plays and looks beautiful.If you like the GOW series this will be a good substitute for us non PS3 owners. :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJmp87EUb0I"]YouTube- Dante's Inferno 'Heresy' Trailer[/ame]

Some gameplay footage.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHKi5F9SMd8&feature=related"]YouTube- GC 09: DANTE'S INFERNO gameplay (cam) 2/2[/ame]

Last edited:

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
That looks bad ass!

God of War was sick on PS2, glad there is going to be something like it on 360.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Wow. That looks a LOT like God of War! Haha btw I thought GOW=Gears of War. I was confused for a bit. And the God of War series is definately awesome. Looking forward to checking out GOW3 on my friend's PS3.

You get your wheel yet? :D

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Wow. That looks a LOT like God of War! Haha btw I thought GOW=Gears of War. I was confused for a bit. And the God of War series is definately awesome. Looking forward to checking out GOW3 on my friend's PS3.

You get your wheel yet? :D

it plays EXACTLY like a gow game. from what i could tell, they copied everything they could from that game. the controls, the health and magic containers, camera angles, etc. it's pretty funny, actually.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Yeah just watching the vid for a minute, it looks like a lot of stuff is JUST like God of War. I mean, the way the camera moves and stuff too!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
i played the demo. cheap gow ripoff, if you ask me. gow3 in march ftw.

As close as 360 owners are going to get to GOW3 but you're right it is a complete GOW ripoff. As soon as I can save up for a PS3 GOW3 will be the game to get, 'till then DI will do just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread