Dang it Ford!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I was doing my best to piece together a 5.0 with all the options that I wanted, and the closest thing I can get to how I want it (that best allows me to do my aftermarket appearance mods) is the CS edition. The only problem is that you can't get it in sterling gray. Come on Ford! I guess I can just get the Regular GT and swap grills. I was going to have the CS grill coated mat black anyway. LOL.

-Jeff

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
There is a place called Tousley Ford :rolling:.... Buy the car you want and order the add on CS crap from them. It will probably be cheaper that way anyway.

Finding CS wheel take-offs will be easy in a few months.

I like the base car with Brembos, but I'd add the rear lip spoiler off the Premium.

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Nope!

I would get a brembo pkg car and then swap to a Roush front bumper with black grill.

That doesn't make any sense to me:shrug:

I think the CS package is a tasteful visual upgrade over the base GT, but that sucks about no Brembo 's

Erick

Established Member
I like the shape/design of the CS front fascia but I hate the cheap looking flat black plastic and I'm not impressed with the CS interior accents or lack of.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I guess if I get one I will just opt for the premium and swap out everything as I can.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I guess if I get one I will just opt for the premium and swap out everything as I can.

Isn't it funny how content we are with our cars for years, and then this car hits the streets with serious power/potential!!!

I think we all were begging for a 450rwhp N/A option and now that seems quite obtainable.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It is ODD, opinions seem to be the norm for the most as well. Untill 2010 Ford didn't make a Mustang I liked look wise. Untill 2011 with the GT they didn't make an engine since the 04 Cobra I liked(non shelby of course). But with the looks and 5.0 that makes more torque than the 04 boosted Cobra I want one. Unfortuantly, I will be sticking with an 04 Cobra, 04 Mach1 and in 6 months an 04 Lightning. -Shane

Users who are viewing this thread