Damnit I want CCW's!

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
I want the new SP500's they came out with but 19x8.5 is the smallest they come.. Id get em in 19s cuz they would look ****in sick on my car but then all my performance would go right out the window :(

smallimage1.jpg

I like the classic wheel that comes in 18 inch but like you said all the terminator guys have em. Kinda like SN95's and saleens. :p

Ill just have to wait to get my new saleen and throw some 20's on the beeotch. :)

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I don't like the looks of those at all, but the ones JWilliams posted are SAWEET. I also really like the American Racing Rebel wheels, look similar to the CCW's JWilliams posted a pic of.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Black98COBRA said:
I don't like the looks of those at all, but the ones JWilliams posted are SAWEET. I also really like the American Racing Rebel wheels, look similar to the CCW's JWilliams posted a pic of.

I like the rebels a lot too! There are tons of different wheels I want: Saleens, CCW's, Torque Thrust II's, Rebels, Black Deepdish Bullits, Pro stars... the list goes on and on. Sucks having to choose one set... :p

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Tabres said:
I like the rebels a lot too! There are tons of different wheels I want: Saleens, CCW's, Torque Thrust II's, Rebels, Black Deepdish Bullits, Pro stars... the list goes on and on. Sucks having to choose one set... :p

I'm the same way. If I could, I'd have a different set of wheels for everyday of the week. That would be cool :rockon:

pottsy

Established Member
Tabres said:
These are what I'm talking about...
cobra18lg.jpg

I almost cried the first time I saw pics of that Cobra, its so beautiful. I don't know about those wheels on a white car, though...

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
The 505A's are pretty sick too

2909753md.jpg

2909757lg.jpg

I love pretty much anything deep dish and 5 spoke.

normal_img_0029.jpg

Classic's color matched, pretty nice too.. both guys from this board. :rockon:

pottsy

Established Member
ugh...too many wheels out there that look so good...those 19" 505's are unbelievable! I bet they're $5k/set too...

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
pottsy said:
ugh...too many wheels out there that look so good...those 19" 505's are unbelievable! I bet they're $5k/set too...

$2400 for the wheels. prob another $1200 for the wheels. Not too horrible :)

Users who are viewing this thread