damn.........

ponynx

Established Member
tonight i had a toyota supra on the dyno .........825 to the tire @ 8500 rpm and the injectors and pumps were maxed so getting it higher was out of the question for now .i love mustangs but those supras rock ! :rockon:

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Yeah, One of a few imports i would consider owning one day. I really can't believe how much power you can get out of those engines.

ponynx

Established Member
wont see this one on the road, the owner totaled it when he left the shoplast night , it broke the tires at 100mph and it went nose tail into the gaurd rail and the car is done.....

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
i hang out with quite a few people from supraforums. all thier cars are insane. one of em's puttin out over 1,100rwhp! we meet up every thurs at hooters. would love to own one of these someday

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
wont see this one on the road, the owner totaled it when he left the shoplast night , it broke the tires at 100mph and it went nose tail into the gaurd rail and the car is done.....
:nonono:

candyroush

Established Member
I hope its not who i think it is!

gtmustang00

Established Member
edit, dont want to post the persons name.

dana, do you remember what size the turbo was? or what size injectors he was running?

Last edited:

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member

When I saw this post last week I figured it was the same guy... Racing an '04 Cobra no less. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread