Damn!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Havent seen the first one....seen the second but still scary ever time I watch it. That first video, I tink that car was featured in either MM & FF or 5.0's mag. Either or, that thing is wicked fast for a true street driven car. Nice find!

georgearnold_3

Destrominate
Established Member
yea, Tim Lynch's "8 Second STREET CAR" is in MM&FF this month(October). Twin 76mm turbos making 29#s on a 362...thats 1,308hp to the rear wheels. 8.30 @ 167...and he cranks up the music while he waits in the staging lanes it says. I'd like to have a Steve Petty engine in my street car.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
thematrixhazune said:
Most likely a repost - But hey surprise me...

8 Sec turbo Stang -Click Here
Roll cage anyone?? - Click Here

:poke: why is it then when I click on these links my Mcafee Spam killer pops up saying your sites are buggd? :shrug: Whats up with that? A lil shady if you ask me. :dw:

dugdremel

R O W Y C O
Established Member
That second video is crazy. But, that is why NHRA mandates roll bars at 11.99 or quicker. People complain, but it saves lives.

thematrixhazune

Follow the white rabbit
Established Member
JerseyGT said:
:poke: why is it then when I click on these links my Mcafee Spam killer pops up saying your sites are buggd? :shrug: Whats up with that? A lil shady if you ask me. :dw:

Because if you click on them your computer will be filled thousands of little viruses.... :bash:
I dunno prolly because the way its linked, Its not my site that these videos are coming from.
FYI - They are a direct link to a file (wmv) So your not going to have any problems with spam or viruses. Relax and watch the movies.

:beer:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
On the first race that srt wasn't racing, can never lose! :lol: :rockon:On second thought, it wasn't a srt, then i believe it. :loser: That car is almost stupid fast, if such a thing exists. :burnout:

Last edited:

Allen2001GT

Established Member
roll cage is 11.50's, i know that cuz my car goes consistent 11.50's and two weeks ago i went 11.40 and they kicked me out

its good i know the track control people cuz they will still let me run till i get the cage in this winter

Also, a friend of mine is going to have a street car running in the 8's next year; he just picked it up this past weekend and some pics will be up today or tomorrow of the thing

Gotta say Lynch's car is bad ass tho! :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread