Damn this is the worst!

Sp3nis

Baby With a Bottle
Established Member
i thought it blew up at first, didnt see the cop going the other way. if he kept going i no way the cop could have made a uturn in time and got him. lol

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
He had a goooooood chance of getting away and hay what can you say when you pushing a KB under the hood?!? He would of been gone! Another question i didnt know that the 04 had clocks on top of the dash?!? i though ford got rid of them in the 98 GT's and kept them that way?

I agree w/ Spenis i was getting ready to see if the motor was gonna blow but instead he got pulled over lol, what the hell was that rattling when he left of the gas...

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
JerZeyFive-O said:
He had a goooooood chance of getting away and hay what can you say when you pushing a KB under the hood?!? He would of been gone! Another question i didnt know that the 04 had clocks on top of the dash?!? i though ford got rid of them in the 98 GT's and kept them that way?

I agree w/ Spenis i was getting ready to see if the motor was gonna blow but instead he got pulled over lol, what the hell was that rattling when he left of the gas...

Seemed like the man needs some rotors. Car looked like it was shaking pretty bad when he hit the brakes. That would suck.

loud_snake

Established Member
Reminds me when i got pulled over. Did you at least explain whey you were going fast. I got lucky the cop was into my car. He ended up leting me go. My excuse was I just tunned my car and was testing.

PDubs

Established Member
Sp3nis said:
i thought it blew up at first, didnt see the cop going the other way.
I thought the same think. Sounded like some heavy "clickclickclick"s but then the lights...

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I wonder if they knew each other because I think I heard the cop say Larry :shrug:

But that sucks either way

95Stealth302

Established Member
He WOULD NOT have been able to get away. MAYBE if he kept on it and there was clear highway all over but the only person I know to have been able to gun it and get away was a guy with a 1000RR bike. Cops have radios you know!!!

TR MACH

Established Member
Almighty-One said:
I wonder if they knew each other because I think I heard the cop say Larry :shrug:

But that sucks either way

The Cop probably had his license...
Why would someone give a ticket to someone they know :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread