Damn. Team Europe takes another cup.

Black Chip

Established Member
Team Europe completed their finest ever PartyPoker.net Mosconi Cup win, as they beat the Americans 11-2, the second biggest winning margin in the 20 year history of the event. Needing three more points going into the third day, they reeled off the first three matches to hand out a humiliating defeat to the USA. :whine:

Thought with Earl back this year we would do much better. Oh well.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
Team Europe completed their finest ever PartyPoker.net Mosconi Cup win, as they beat the Americans 11-2, the second biggest winning margin in the 20 year history of the event. Needing three more points going into the third day, they reeled off the first three matches to hand out a humiliating defeat to the USA. :whine:

Thought with Earl back this year we would do much better. Oh well.

Didnt think we had too many pool junkies here, I've played a few tourneys with Earl since he is living in the Greensboro area. Also played with a few other pro's like Mike Davis, and some other local pro's.
When Earl gets in stroke though its hard to beat him.

Black Chip

Established Member
Didnt think we had too many pool junkies here, I've played a few tourneys with Earl since he is living in the Greensboro area. Also played with a few other pro's like Mike Davis, and some other local pro's.
When Earl gets in stroke though its hard to beat him.
Dude ur my hero! haha I would love to play (and lose) to Earl one day. I think Earl recently moved to NYC?
Yeah I posted this up with a vague title to get some views.
Gotta post something different in here once in a while. Definitely a junkie!
I wish I could get to a Cup in LV next time. Maybe after England again.
I would always be at Earl's table in Valley Forge when they had the Expo there.

I like to describe my game as..... A (C) level player with an occasional A level shot!
Gotta nice 9' Diamond in the M. Cave :banana:
BTW Earl vs. Efren 3 day challenge match Jan. 14-16.

Users who are viewing this thread