Damn, not even half way through school and I'm burned out

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Yeah, year started out fine, but I'm toast right now. If I didn't push off homework, I'd have no free time. Even then, it's not enough free time to do some of the shit I really want to do, like learn some more programming and other IT stuff. I'd also like to build my business more as well.

I don't know what I should do though. I have a few ideas in mind, I just don't know if they are good, or what one would work or what. One idea is holding off on school for a while and trying to get my business going. Basicly this would also let me play around and learn the stuff that really interests me (I'm thinking low level hardware programming shit, that or something with apache/mysql type shit).

Another option I'm thinking about is maybe trying to get into UofM again and doing some sort of engineering, but really space it out. Yeah, it would take longer to get my degree, but I'm to the point right now where that's better then not having any time to do stuff.

Er, would it be possible to get into UofM's engineering school and take my time?

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Burnout's a B!tch. Had the same problem. All engineering, no fun. Maybe it's time for a break come end of semester. Do what you find interest in.

BUT! It's most important to do it full time, with experiences you can use on your resume. You'll be light years ahead of the pack come graduation. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread