Damn Flies!

crazyj0n

Established Member
Is anyone else having this problem? I'm running around the house blasting 'requiem for a dream' with a fly swatter in a epic battle against these demons. They don't stop coming! I can't sleep at night because of them. I'll have a pillow over my face with only my wrist exposed and it will still land on me. What do i do?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
in the words of Jack Handy...

"Probably the earliest fly swatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick"

I have no idea how that would help you but good luck.:rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
They sell these at Wal-Mart. I would suggest you buy one or two and put them outside of your home.

12037129452Rescue%20Fly%20Trap.JPG

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Just make sure you put them 50ft or more from your house. They smell terrible but they should help keep them away from your house.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Will do, I don't have any screens, over the doors or windows, but they aren't opened that often.

I have my windows open quite often instead of running the AC in the spring. I have screens, but even if I didn't, we wouldn't have a problem with flies. They aren't really that much of a problem here. There has to be some reason that they are coming in.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
They sell these at Wal-Mart. I would suggest you buy one or two and put them outside of your home.

12037129452Rescue%20Fly%20Trap.JPG

I don't have a fly problem but I have used these in the past when I have BBQs at my house. These work great! They do smell like the Santa Monica Pier though...

Mr. Pace

Established Member
Fly Remedy

Try Bathing.....yourself, dogs cats, all pets, horses and livestock near the house. Clean up all manure and feces around the house. Apply a light spray of LISTERINE around open doors and windows and a little inside the house. Don't laugh...it works!
Good Luck

MouTine

Established Member
One vote for Heman! This is the night! Training night for the friday. We gointo to douple that amount of drinks!

Users who are viewing this thread