Dammit!!! Did you know...

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
that meter maids can issue no front plate tickets...

i didn't, well, i didn't even see who gave it to me. i was in 7-11 right on the corner of the street B&D is on, so i go in, buy a drink, and when i got back to my truck (which was parked on the street), i had a nice little present waiting for me....
ya, its a $25 fine...:bash:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
I got ticketed by a meter maid and kept the ticket on me for 3 months to show all the cops that pulled me over for the same thing. After about the 10th cop that pulled me over some mouse inside my brain finally started to spin that wheel and I put that damn plate on. Sorry to hear you got the ticket Adam :nonono:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
well, i am breakin the law...so the plate goes on tomorrow mornin...
The law is to catch people who run red lights. Do you run red lights? If you're not running a red light then you've done nothing wrong and shouldn't be ticketed.

Just because it's the law does not make it right.

kaos

Established Member
I got at least 3-4 tickets from meter maids. They couldn't get me on meter maid violation so they opted for the front license plate.

yermo

Established Member
my buddy at UCLA got a ticket, from a meter maid, because his license registration sticker that goes on his plates was not on yet cause he had not been home in 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread