Damascus Rally in the Alley June 13, 2015

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I'm planning to attend this so I wanted to see who else wanted to attend? Thinking maybe we meet at Red Roster for some breakfast and then head in together?

Registration starts at 9:30AM so I'd assume we'd want to get there earlier to get in first? Say 9 or a little before? Thoughts? Whose in?

http://www.damascusmotors.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015-Rally-in-the-Alley.pdf

By the way...if you haven't seen Junkyard Empire on Velocity which is filmed at Damascus Motors and their Junkyard you should. Pretty cool show. Neat to have it in our backyard.

Breakfast meet at 8AM at the Red Rooster

Link:
http://www.redroostermd.com/
ADDRESS:
Red Rooster
10005 Damascus Blvd
Damascus MD. 20872

Phone: +1-301-253-4081
Mon- Sat: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
Just googled the restaurant and it looks like they have great breakfast food. If registration opens at 9:30, it may be advantageous to meet around 8.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I would love to do this. I have only eaten breakfast there once and it was outstanding!

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay sounds like we've got a nice crew coming! Let's look to met at red rooster at 8 am!

Should be fun!

Hope to see you there Ben!

Darren.....I see you've traded the GS in. Bring out that Z!

chimazo

Established Member
Darren.....I see you've traded the GS in. Bring out that Z!

I did indeed, Mike. Bought it new locally in Dec., drove it home, and had it in the air (minus wheels, of course) since then while I've been detailing every inch. And yes, I know I should be driving it instead!:uh oh:

2015-04-28%2020.22.14_zpsl6qhcvfn.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Looks good man! I see you have a helper too! It''s okay...I said I was going to drive mine more this year and I haven't. Just too many other things going on. It'll be out next weekend though!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Morning, Gents. I pumped up this event with my 6-Speed buddies and sounds like they also want in. I'll leave the breakfast as a MACA event unless you guys are open to some Ferrari, Lambo and Porsche guys tagging along. We only plan to be at the show to spectate for a couple of hours. We are planning to have a spirited cruise to lunch somewhere then off to watch the Grand Prix. You guys are always welcome to join in. I know Ben, Mark and Travis have joined int he past and had a good time. We just can't sit still in one place for too long when the road is calling us.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I saw that Scott. I think it would be cool to have a nice little meet up with some Ferrari's, Lambo's and P-cars. I'm okay with them showing up for breakfast. We could own the Red Rooster parking lot. LOL

I'm not sure what my plans are for the rest of the day or how long I'll be at the show. My car sure needs some miles on it...lol.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I thought we decided on 8. did you want me to update my original post to say 8? Also put in a link to the Red Rooster?

DONE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread