Dam CD PLAYER.....

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
Dam CD PLAYER..... UPDATE!!

shit does work now. working fine when i left the gym and i went to switch to another disc and it stoped working. says '' Disc Error'' ??? when i try to eject a cd nothing happens. doest make any noises or anything likes its moving ?? i tried reseting the battery and still nothing ?? blow fuse ??? sucksss

Last edited:

God

Established Member
man i feel your pain, mine jams when ejecting and now starts saying ''disc error'' so i hit it in this spot i found (like top right corner) and it ejects.. :cuss:

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Matt A said:
man i feel your pain, mine jams when ejecting and now starts saying ''disc error'' so i hit it in this spot i found (like top right corner) and it ejects.. :cuss:

i get the same thing with the disk jaming.... but if you hit it in the right spot it pops out... I haven't gotten the disk error yet but im sure its comming... looks like we will all need aftermarket systems soon

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Get a pocket knife or credit card and stick into the opening and gently pry on the cd. The cd is getting stuck trying to eject, just needs a little help.

BTW I have an 01 6 disc changer and that has worked for me the couple times I've had to do it.

hatsharpener

Established Member
You can use a knife or a credit card to help slide the cd out. It's getting stuck if you look in there. You should just be able to push the top of the cd down a bit and it'll eject.

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
well i got the disc out, and the thing wont close.. keeps saying disc error. and when i try to switch to another cd , nothing is moving. likes its dead. ?? i took the disc out and its still not working... the dam door thingy wont close.. POS

lone sailor

Established Member
I've had similar problems with a cd player. Wound up pulling it out of the dash and buying a new player. Had the old player fixed and resold it to a friend. I think it was like $40 to fix it. And of course it was after the warranty period. :(

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
no more CD PROBLEMS :)

IMG_0430.jpg

finally got some shots of the new seats :)

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

these seats feel alot better on my back :)

Last edited:

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
its well worth it. no more hassle. and looks alot better :)

* anyone else have a aftermarket cd player ?? with the stock mach speakers ???

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Ive had that problem to. Mine gets stuck and says "cd error". I never tried hitting it ill have to try that. Mine just pops out when it wants to. Like if it gets stuck ill be driving and ill look down and the cd will be haning out. Its a pain in da arse but it sounds good for a factory system.

Users who are viewing this thread