Dallas speedcal non-extended range

Mustang Matt

Established Member
I was using it on a 96 Cobra with 4.30s originally.

If you get me tire size and which speedo gear you are using I can even configure it before I send it.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I was using it on a 96 Cobra with 4.30s originally.

If you get me tire size and which speedo gear you are using I can even configure it before I send it.

car has 14,800 miles and is completely stock even down to air filter and tires...just installing 4.30 and offorad x pipe for now.

thanks

12C/OBoss

Established Member
so i have no idea what speedo gear it has. I thought you couldnt change tham and had to use this...I have not ever owned a sn95 cobra. Just new edge and my Boss

Mustang Matt

Established Member
It will work. Assuming you've got stock 245/45/17 tires, stock 7 tooth t45 drive gear and the stock 19 tooth speedo gear and 4.30s I'll set the switches to: 0110001111 and you'll be good to go.

Fairly easy to wire up. It sits between the transmission and the VSS connector on the driver side and then you can grab power from the cig lighter and ground it. I think that's it unless I'm forgetting any wires.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
so i wire it from inside the car by removing the center console and shifter bezel and boot? That should be easy. Please PM me your paypal addy Also do you have any other 98 Cobra parts you want to sell?

Users who are viewing this thread