Dallas GTG on January 25th at Speedtek??

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
Anyone interested in meeting up next Saturday morning at speedtek for a dyno session? If so, can someone give me directions from Arlington. What time would everyone like to meet up?

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_silver_coupe
If so, can someone give me directions from Arlington.
Give Speedtek a call @ 214-328-9191.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
I'll try to be there, but I'll have to get there EARLY and leave soon. My youngest Boy Scout has his Pinewood Derby competition that morning.

lifter213

Established Member
ttt means To the Top. Like bumping your thread to the top.

I'll be going to the grand opening dyno day at Modern Musclecar Technologies on saturday. Three pulls on the dyno with A/F reading for $25. Same guy that started Speedtek left and started this shop if i remember right. The info is at ls1.com in the texas section. Just thought i'd share for the local folks.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by lifter213

I'll be going to the grand opening dyno day at Modern Musclecar Technologies on saturday. Three pulls on the dyno with A/F reading for $25. Same guy that started Speedtek left and started this shop if i remember right. The info is at ls1.com in the texas section. Just thought i'd share for the local folks.

Keith, where is Modern Musclecar Technologies?

Did you put your exhaust on yet?

I am ready to put mine on a dyno, some where.

Let's all meet at the same place.

-Brian

lifter213

Established Member
They say its 10 minutes from Speedtek. I'm working on getting the exact address. This mapquest isnt working right for me at work. Doesnt come up with anything when i put it in.

And no i havent put my exhaust on yet. I'll get it dyno'd on saturday and then put it finally :). Another thing i saw on the post on ls1.com that if you pay the $25 for the dyno day and you can come back within 10 days and only pay $45 for three more pulls. Not a bad deal at all.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
O.K.

I looked them both up an a map.

Speed Tek looks a little closer, and easier to get to, but, costs $10 more and no coupon for the next pull.

MMT sounds like it might be crowded with LS1 guys, so maybe we need to converge there and show them what horse power really is :idea:

I don't care, I just want to strap mine on the rollers and see what it does :-D

How late does speed tek run? MMT says they are only going to Dyno until 5:00 PM.
I would hate miss out 'cause the line is too long :cryying:

Any other opinions out there?

-Brian

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
MMT sounds fine to me. How about getting there early in the morning? What time do they open? Saving 10 bucks is 10 bucks. Let's all go to the same place. Directions would be great.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
If it is Sean Freese's place, I'm in. He may be a LS1 guy, but he is cool on all american muscle. He installed the underdrive pulleys on my GT. Get me an address, and once again - I have to get there EARLY so I can get back for my son's Pinewood Derby race for the Cub Scouts.

P.S. - I made a car as well to race in the open class - Shelby Cobra!

lifter213

Established Member
Yes its Sean Freese's new place. I want to get there early early because i'm thinking its going to be crowded.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
I'll definately need directions. I'll be coming from N. of Dallas on I-35. It will take me about an hour and 15 min. or so to get to this place.

lifter213

Established Member
Sounds good. I'll get the directions and post whenever i get them. I believe they will be starting at 9am.

Users who are viewing this thread