Dallas Cowboys > NFL

99BOSS

Established Member
Very true! Ive been a Dallas fan for about 28 yrs, through the highs and very lows. Its great to win a divisional game, especially against the Eagles. Like posted above, these two teams either go all out with fireworks or its a struggle like tonight. The Eagles have a good team, no doubt. Tonight was like watching 2 big fighters throw lots of punches but each landed just a few hits. Dallas had the TD pass to Miles which was the KO. This game would be tough to watch a replay of though. Hopefully we can take things from here and get on a roll into Dec. I like our chances this year. Not saying we're gonna make the big one but this team is taking things one step at a time, not looking too far ahead and tripping up. So good game Philly, we'll see you again in Dallas last game of the season!

99BOSS

Established Member
venom inc : Dude, you've been the biggest $hit talker Ive seen on here in a long time. So how does the crow taste? I'll bet it tastes a lot like Eagle! Have a good one bubba

_GuRu_

Established Member
Hey _GuRu_ how about my " cop out " prediction now????

About as much as I liked it before the game... It was stupid. If the Cowboys had lost, you would have been equally brilliant based off of your John Madden like prediction.

Im not an eagles fan, nor did I ever say the Eagles were gonna win. But your... uh... der... if the cowboys play great they will win, if they play bad they will lose...der, prediction was retarded.

And you're "youve never played any football" comeback was almost as good. As if that has anything to do with how unintelligent your original prediction was. And for the record, yes I have. Hasn't every self respecting male?

ralvarez

Established Member
Go Eagles!!!

Jackson and Maclin will torch that secondary

The 'boys secondary havent defended the type of receiver Jackson is this year. Newman was great at Kansas State but not so much, from where he was picked in the draft.

D. Jackson 2 catches 29 yards 0 TD
J. Macklin 3 catches 44 yards 0 TD

oh yeah, they torched that secondary :burn:

I guess Dallas secondary didnt get the memo about their weak secondary :rockon:

Miles Austin's TD was big, but Dallas beat Philly with defense
from ESPN

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Has anyone seen my pal venom inc?:shrug:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
:rollseyes

obviously you arent watching the game. The officals are ****ing the cowboys hard.

spoken like a true cowgirl.

of course if the cowpies win you will be ok with the officiating, always easy to blame anyone but the cowturd players when you lose

usaf_eagle

Established Member
Nah he's definitely right.. lots of bad play calling.. but that shouldnt dictate the game.. the Cowboys are playing like shit... they deserve to lose this game..

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
spoken like a true cowgirl.

of course if the cowpies win you will be ok with the officiating, always easy to blame anyone but the cowturd players when you lose

Yes you are right, im totally making up the bad calls by the officials in this game.
:rollseyes

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
well they pulled off the win, congrats......

7-6 hahahahahahah I couldn't see the game but it must have sucked ass. I say this as a redskins fan .... dallas should have handed them their lunch .... guess maybe it was "bad officiating" after all ahahahahahahahhahahaah

Users who are viewing this thread