Dallas Area Cobra Owners

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Would you recommend Dallas Mustang to install a Whipple and run a dyno tune and if not, who would you recommend? Thanks.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
I think the majority would say HPP in Lewisville. I have heard nothing but great things from them. I will be hauling mine down there for my next tune :beer:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
HPP .... Just say no to Dallas Mustang!!

HPP will treat you right and you can feel comfortable with them ..

Crowley

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
I think the majority would say HPP in Lewisville. I have heard nothing but great things from them. I will be hauling mine down there for my next tune :beer:

I hate to sound ignorant, but what does HPP stand for?

csumt76

Established Member
racerat said:
My car is at HPP now...if they can get my beast running right, they can fix anything. :beer:

Ouch, yea I heard it wasn't too pretty. They will get it right though.

Just look on dfwstangs right now under the back porch, there are a few threads regarding dallas mustang. A lot of people lately have had shitty service from them.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
csumt76 said:
Ouch, yea I heard it wasn't too pretty. They will get it right though.

Just look on dfwstangs right now under the back porch, there are a few threads regarding dallas mustang. A lot of people lately have had shitty service from them.

holy crap dallas mustang i hate them! i did work with them like over a year ago and they messed up soo much stuff. wired my gauges wrong and made my high and low beams on at the same time. install my tri-ax and messed that up. there was a couple more things but it was like a year ago so i dont rember.

RAT RACE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR COBRA?
-Cory

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I've got a few friends who swear by DM, but I can't coerce myself into taking my pride and joy there. I will be calling Manny at HPP shortly to do my pulley tune, and some suspension work.

Anyone know a good place to put subframe connectors on, and that won't f*** them up? HPP?

03DSGCOBRA

DKS2814V said:
I've got a few friends who swear by DM, but I can't coerce myself into taking my pride and joy there. I will be calling Manny at HPP shortly to do my pulley tune, and some suspension work.

Anyone know a good place to put subframe connectors on, and that won't f*** them up? HPP?

Once again HPP

csumt76

Established Member
DKS2814V said:

They have a 96-98Cobra running around with a built motor and two stages of hose... I heard he drove it to the track like 40 miles each way, strapped slicks on it, ran a string of 9.90's, then went home. Car has full interior, a/c etc. I think they can pretty much do anything you want them to. Also, see Manny's car to find out what they can do with mod motors.

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
OKC03Cobra said:
Would you recommend Dallas Mustang to install a Whipple and run a dyno tune and if not, who would you recommend? Thanks.

Dont get me wrong... im not trying to talk down on HPP because i have heard nothing but good things about them...

But if you are looking for someone alot closer...(if you still live in okc) you can hit up Powerhouse Performance in Midwest City, Oklahoma...

Or you can even hit up D@G Dyno in Hennessey, Oklahoma(about an hour
north of OKC)

Just my .02 cents on your situation...depends on how deep your pockets are :rockon:

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
I have heard that powerhouse performance is reallly good also. But like he said that is closer.. I still say go with HPP if you can get down here and get it doen
-Cory

Users who are viewing this thread