Daily Driver or Weekend Toy?

• Daily Driver

Votes: 132 57.1%
  • Weekend Toy

Votes: 99 42.9%

• Total voters

Pyro

Established Member
How many Terminators are daily drivers vs. weekend toys?

Mines a Weekend Toy as of last weekend!! :rockon:

Last edited:

2814v

Established Member
I got mine in june of 2003, It has 4,600 miles on it and only basic modd's. It has never been back to the stealership, dont trust any of those ..ckers. Been fighting the pulley tune bug for a while now, I will give in before too long.

Xjman1

Established Member
Both

Daily driver for the wife M-F and my weekend toy. Keeps miles minimal and we both have fun. Also as said above, too much fun to leave parked.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Daily driver.
Over 3k miles since buying it new on April 26th. However, ~650 of those miles were the drive from Michigan to Jersey.
S.

whtsnake03

Established Member
Mine is mostly a weekend toy although if it's nice out I will drive it to work on the weekdays with the top down. :)

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Re: Both

Originally posted by Xjman1
Daily driver for the wife M-F and my weekend toy. Keeps miles minimal and we both have fun. Also as said above, too much fun to leave parked.

Same here.:thumbsup:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Mine is a toy. Here in MN I wouldnt think of driving it in the winter and even avoid rain, buit aside from that I love driving it to work,cruises or where ever weather permitting.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
i fall into the same braket as the married men but that changed after the first week she drove it. Now it's just a weekend toy.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
i fall into the same bracket as the married men but that changed after the first week she drove it. Now it's just a weekend toy.

Don03cobra

Established Member
most definatly a weekend / after work toy. I couldnt stand the thought of my shiney 1400 mile 2003 cobra vert setting in the sun all day at work... and she never sees rain. She will never know what snow is. Trust me, in 10 years, this car will have less than 20K miles and be mint.. at least that is my plan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread