• Weekend Beauty

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a hermit who never leaves my house

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rochard

Established Member
Is your SVT product a daily driver or a weekend car?

Since 1995 I've always had a Mustang of one size or another and then a truck, usually a Ford. Yet the Mustang was my daily driver.

I bought my Cobra last year with the intention of making it my daily driver, but then I started working from home... I rarely leave the house and when I do I tend to take my Explorer.

What about everyone else?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Mine started out as a DD, then served time again as a DD later on, but it's strictly a nice weather/track/weekend truck now.

rockX219

Established Member
Mine has been a daily driver since I brought her home. I keep the miles pretty low though because I end up living close to work. On the weekends I usually drive the wife's Explorer because of where we go (store, Home Depot,ect.) or we take our dogs somewhere.

Most of the weekend trips the Cobra sees now a days is the occasional movie/date night or if I have to go to work.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I live 65 miles away from base, so most of the time I drive the blazer.

Stang849

Established Member
I drive mine daily, but that results in only 22 miles a day going to and from work. In 3.5 years I have only put 35,000 miles on it.

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Daily driven here but only 6 months a year 40 miles a day, 42k on the clock.
Bought it to drive it.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Bought mine to DD it..and unless I can grab another car later on..it'll stay my dd :)

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
It's my only car, so DD here.

Doesn't mean I don't have fun with it on the weekends...or, well, any day for that matter!:pepper:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
They were both DD's, but the Cobra has been spending a lot more time in the garage since the wife and son prefer the L and I'm across the country. :(

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
The Cobra used to be the DD until I got the Mach 1... The Mach 1 used to be the DD until I got the R1...

Now they both just sit there looking pretty while the R1 gets all of the attention! :D

Rochard

Established Member
The Cobra used to be the DD until I got the Mach 1... The Mach 1 used to be the DD until I got the R1...

Now they both just sit there looking pretty while the R1 gets all of the attention! :D

Isn't that strange - and just the opposite of me. I had a Honda CBR XX1100. While I loved the bike and used to drive it daily, the day I brought the Cobra home.... I never took the bike out again. Six months later I came to the conclusion that there was no sense keeping it and sold it off.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Doesn't rain that much here with 1" of snow every 50 years.
Still the Mustang is crazy to drive, so I drive the modded Taurus SES of Fusion SEL.
I hate beating the clutch in traffic. Also, auto makes it easier.
Can't beat the Tremic T-56. Auto makes commuter driving better driving an old ladies car with auto.
Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread