Daily Driver Pics

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Well, you've seen plenty of pics of my Cobra, but just so my daily driver dosen't feel left out, here you go. It dosen't see a wash all that often, especially since it lost it's garage space!

NCStanger

Established Member
Hell, what garage would that thing fit in? lol.... I hope your commute isn't too far. What a guzzler! Nice truck for sure sambandit.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
on one side of my garage it's double deep so I have 40 ft to work with, unfortunately, thats about a foot short of fitting car and truck both so now it's a workshop & car!

Gumball

Established Member
Why don't you just park the car in the bed of the truck. It certainly looks big enough!!

I can't get my little GMC 1500 in my garage. I'm not sure I could park that thing in my house. Jealousy is an evil thing, ha ha.

Weasel

Established Member
Originally posted by Gumball
Why don't you just park the car in the bed of the truck. It certainly looks big enough!!

I can't get my little GMC 1500 in my garage. I'm not sure I could park that thing in my house. Jealousy is an evil thing, ha ha.

That was my sentiment exactly; it looks big enough to be a garage.

Mike

Cobra-R

Established Member
Somebody should start a thread for posting pics of thier daily drivers. Could be kinda humerous. (or we could hi-jack this thread):beer:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Pic from when it was new. I have to get some pics of it now. No 4x4 decal, different tires, Sylvania HID's. 5.4L XLT with all the options.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I haven't really modded big red yet. I am thinking now that the Cobra mods are almost done, of getting some exhaust and a computer program, we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread